Feniton is a small village that is located in East Devon which has very good transport links, with a train station that is on the London Line and the A30 dual carriageway that gives quick access to both Honiton and the City of Exeter. The village also offers a local shop, pub and primary school.
Acland park is built by the building company Feniton Park. This developer has just won a national award for 'Property Developers of the year 2019' from the Build 2019 Construction and Engineering Awards.
- Fully fitted kicthen units with a high gloss finish and solid/granite worktop.
- Integral induction hob and extractor.
- Integral fridge/freezer.
- Integral dishwasher.
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Ceramic Splashbacks
- Chrome mixer taps.
- LED under cabinet lighting
- Contemporary bathroom suites.
- Ceramic tiled floors and walls.
- Heated towel rail.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware.
- Hand wash basin
- Low level WC
- Shower and glazed screen.
Heating and Lighting
- Energy efficient lighting.
- Energy efficient Combi boilers
- TV, radio and telephone points for broadband internet access in all living areas.
- Oak internal doors
- Chrome door handles with matching hinges
- Smooth white ceilings
Peace of Mind
- Mains smoke detector with battery back up to all halls and landings.
- 10 year NHBC Warranty. Each home will be independently surveyed during construction by NHBC, who will issue their 10 year warranty certificate on completion of the home.
We reserve the right to improve or change the specification and vary the price quoted. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, or constitute a representation warranty and are not part of any contract.
15' 5'' x 10' 10'' (4.7m x 3.3m)
13' 1'' x 8' 6'' (4.0m x 2.6m)
16' 5'' x 12' 2'' (5.0m x 3.7m)
13' 9'' x 8' 10'' (4.2m x 2.7m)
8' 10'' x 9' 6'' (2.7m x 2.9m)
6' 3'' x 10' 2'' (1.9m x 3.1m)